Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» tentacle hentai theme tentacle hentai thumbs
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_icon_minitime2011-08-04, 12:06 by Guest

» unlock iphone 4 3w
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_icon_minitime2011-08-04, 04:08 by Guest

» гинекологические инструменты
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_icon_minitime2011-08-03, 21:46 by Guest

» inition co uk cheap tramadol
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_icon_minitime2011-08-03, 16:26 by Guest

» leannaMaypemn
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_icon_minitime2011-08-03, 07:47 by Guest

» Gary Ablett Drug Scandal
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_icon_minitime2011-08-02, 08:10 by Guest

» increase backlink backlinks service
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_icon_minitime2011-08-01, 08:29 by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_icon_minitime2011-07-31, 15:48 by Guest

» BUY TRAMADOL - 30 tabs / $42 BEST PRICE! @ecoMeds - U.S. Pharmacy!!
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_icon_minitime2011-07-31, 04:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on 2021-04-11, 14:07
Top posters
Shukri
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_vote_lcap10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_voting_bar10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_vote_rcap 
Presiden
10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_vote_lcap10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_voting_bar10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_vote_rcap 
Admin
palerkain
Orang Lama
abglong
Mohd Khairul Mohd
ummu_iyas
nadisyabab
Poll

10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu Empty
PostSubject: 10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu   10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu I_icon_minitime2008-11-12, 10:57

Hang out with her girlfriends: Most women are highly competitive when it comes to other women. Once you bring her girlfriends into the picture, you will surely get dumped. If you want to speed up the process, compliment her friends in front of her.

Let yourself go: Stop taking care of yourself. Say 'No' to deodorants, bathing and shaving, and 'Yes' to burping and farting. Be sure, she will be out of your life in less than a week. What's more she might even buy you a deodorant.

Be a bad date: Stop taking her out. Instead, stay at home, play video games, watch a cricket match or some violent movie on TV. Or, call up friends and talk for hours. Within a month if she says goodbye, don't be surprised.

Become what women 'want': Give her what she wants but just overdo it. Become so caring, so sweet, so nice, that she starts getting suspicious. And start doubting every move of yours.

Bring out the kink: Do not cuddle after you make love, become selfish and bring out all the kinky stuff. She will run miles away from you.

Pick stupid fights: Start fighting with her over trivial issues and if she complains, tell her to stop nagging.

Start the talk: Give her hints the way women do. Tell her that you don't think this relationship is going anywhere. Sigh often and ask her, "Do you really think this is working?"

Compare her to your mother: That's something all girls hate. Everytime she prepares a meal for you, tell her how your mom made it so much better. Or, how she is not as good as your mom in keeping the house tidy.

Utter the f-word: Well, we mean fat. Tell her how fat she ha become. For better results, compare her to other women, maybe your attractive colleague.

Cheat on her: The last step. If none of the above has worked, then, and only then, go for this one. Cheat on her. But just cheating is not enough, make sure she catches you while you are in the act.
Back to top Go down

10 cara tuk tinggalkn gf anda yg merimaskn tu
Page 1 of 1